"Zen is a special transmission outside the scriptures, not depending on words and letters." With that in mind, Jundo and Kirk discuss Zen books: how to read them, what to read, and when to burn them.
- Treeleaf Zendo
- Bodhidharma (Wikipedia)
- Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind
- Zen Flesh, Zen Bones
- Buddhism For Dummies
- Simple Guide to Zen Buddhism
- What Is Zen?: Plain Talk for a Beginner's Mind
- The Circle of the Way
- The Three Pillars of Zen
- Opening the Hand of Thought
- How to Cook Your Life
- The Zen Teaching of Homeless Kodo
- Realizing Genjokoan: The Key to Dogen's Shobogenzo
Theme music by Kiku Day.
To submit a question, send an email to email@example.com.
If you like the podcast, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.