Jundo and Kirk take a look at the zen of the future, discussing whether or not robots are sentient, and whether they have Buddha nature.
- Kannon Bodhisattva robot unveiled at Kyoto temple to share Buddha's religious teachings
- Guanyin (Wikipedia)
- The hard question (Wikipedia)
- Trolley problem (Wikipedia)
- Susan Blackmore
- Ian McEwan: Machines Like Me
- Love in another dimension: Japanese man 'marries' Hatsune Miku hologram
- Doomsday Book (Wikipedia)
Theme music by Kiku Day.
To submit a question, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like the podcast, please subscribe in iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please rate the podcast.